Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 121 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.583 RSD / DKK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 108% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 155,680 Дин. (kr9,388) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (44 minutes ago)