Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 118 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.931 RSD / DKK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 84% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 130,395 Дин. (kr8,185) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)