Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22435 RSD / SYP *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 44% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 43,936 Дин. (195,833 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)