Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.834 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 89% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 153,161 Дин. (元9,098) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)