Cost of living in Hobart, Australia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 324 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 75.178 RSD / AUD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 127% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 161,371 Дин. (AU$2,147) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)