Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.221 RSD / GHS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 41% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 111,768 Дин. (GH₵5,267) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)