Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.243 RSD / GHS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 42% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 113,213 Дин. (GH₵5,329) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (about 2 hours ago)