Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.411 RSD / GHS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 50% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 101,871 Дин. (GH₵4,546) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Maui costs $1.59 (about 1 hour ago)