Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.131 RSD / GHS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 89% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 124,787 Дин. (GH₵4,965) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)