Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 623 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00504 RSD / VND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 52% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 114,071 Дин. (22,639,643 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)