Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 575 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00453 RSD / VND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 37% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,695 Дин. (20,235,340 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Colombo costs 430,000 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Chuncheon costs ₩20,000 (37 minutes ago)