Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 118.479 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 71% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 135,437 Дин. (€1,143) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)