Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.944 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 108% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 124,748 Дин. (€1,040) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)