Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.183 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 61% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 119,084 Дин. (€1,008) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)