Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.405 RSD / SEK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 118% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 152,417 Дин. (13,364 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)