Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.969 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 225% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 244,046 Дин. (€1,969) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (31 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)