Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 115 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.400 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 132% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 176,436 Дин. (€1,490) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)