Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.910 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 102,132 Дин. (元6,040) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (28 minutes ago)