Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.192 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 88,702 Дин. (元5,839) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)