Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.766 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,653 Дин. (6,478元) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨4,999 (about 1 hour ago)