Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17844 RSD / SOS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 264% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 272,843 Дин. (1,529,019 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (41 minutes ago)