Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.752 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 88% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 130,050 Дин. (元8,256) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)