Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 279 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.138 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 43% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 114,182 Дин. (元7,543) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)