Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 40.014 RSD / TND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 76,880 Дин. (1,921 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)