Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.133 RSD / TND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 79,859 Дин. (1,990 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)