Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.791 RSD / TND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 35% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 101,501 Дин. (1,998 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)