Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.455 RSD / TND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 35% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 100,888 Дин. (2,000 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)