Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.273 RSD / TND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 9% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 66,264 Дин. (1,827 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balıkesir costs 3,500TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (43 minutes ago)