Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.053 RSD / SEK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 209% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 251,339 Дин. (19,255 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)