Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.665 RSD / SEK
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 127% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 168,083 Дин. (14,410 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pasto costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)