Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.044 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 76,859 Дин. (₨73,594) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)