Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.287 RSD / ILS
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 225% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 254,046 Дин. (8,388 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (22 minutes ago)