Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.904 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 103% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 140,131 Дин. (¥154,983) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)