Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40122 RSD / HUF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 60% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 125,299 Дин. (312,297 Ft) in Győr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)