Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08873 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 112% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 146,119 Дин. (₩1,646,833) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)