Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08925 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 93,498 Дин. (₩1,047,606) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)