Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.475 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 4% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 67,027 Дин. (₨45,433) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)