Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.599 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 29% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,220 Дин. (₨58,908) in Gwalior to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Petrozavodsk costs руб 82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)