Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09225 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 103,920 Дин. (₩1,126,478) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)