Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.750 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 13% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,689 Дин. (₨52,401) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)