Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.700 RSD / INR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 12% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,489 Дин. (₨51,458) in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)