Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.876 RSD / PKR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 65,204 Дин. (₨74,458) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 4 hours ago)