Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.955 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,746 Дин. (元5,411) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)