Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.976 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 36% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 110,837 Дин. (€901) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)