Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 292 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.154 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 39% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 108,441 Дин. (元7,156) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (43 minutes ago)