Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 297 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.010 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 39% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 95,740 Дин. (元6,379) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)