Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 296 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.908 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 86% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 128,297 Дин. (元8,065) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (44 minutes ago)