Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 328 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.981 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 38% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 93,610 Дин. (元6,248) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)