Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 280 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.766 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 36% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 102,353 Дин. (6,932元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨64,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,500 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $35 (35 minutes ago)