Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18024 RSD / XOF
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 20% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,632 Дин. (525,035 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (40 minutes ago)