Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00238 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 63,355 Дин. (﷼ 26,564,790) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)