Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00231 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 65,265 Дин. (﷼ 28,270,061) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £750 (38 minutes ago)