Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00227 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 62,760 Дин. (﷼ 27,695,136) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)