Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00257 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 58,954 Дин. (﷼ 22,924,863) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)