Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus, Iran compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! Gonbad-e Kavus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gonbad-e Kavus.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00244 RSD / IRR *
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gonbad-e Kavus (Iran) is 15% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 68,743 Дин. (﷼ 28,133,874) in Gonbad-e Kavus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)