Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 157 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.066 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 105,310 Дин. (3,752 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)