Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.491 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 94,561 Дин. (3,440 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)