Cost of living in Gliwice, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.917 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gliwice (Poland) is 55% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 116,624 Дин. (4,033 zł) in Gliwice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)