Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 624 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.301 RSD / GBP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 179% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 218,013 Дин. (£1,521) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)