Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.806 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 65,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 40,515 Дин. (E£ 6,979) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (41 minutes ago)