Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.415 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 51% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 34,019 Дин. (E£ 6,282) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)