Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.386 RSD / EGP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 37,540 Дин. (E£ 6,969) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)