Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.258 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 119,375 Дин. (€1,018) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vienna costs €1.29 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)