Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 278 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 118.559 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 108% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 168,386 Дин. (€1,420) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)