Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.269 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 172% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 203,979 Дин. (€1,655) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)