Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.214 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 59% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 129,272 Дин. (RM4,931) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (40 minutes ago)