Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 341 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.948 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 59% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 128,886 Дин. (RM4,967) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)