Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 357 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.814 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,255 Дин. (RM3,395) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)