Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 481 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.216 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,994 Дин. (RM3,410) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (42 minutes ago)