Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.364 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 55% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 99,171 Дин. (RM3,910) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 64,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (43 minutes ago)