Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 25.243 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,834 Дин. (RM3,440) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)