Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 435 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.631 RSD / MYR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 82,423 Дин. (RM3,488) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 73,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)