Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.039 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 54% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 107,679 Дин. (Php52,799) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)