Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.945 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 84,069 Дин. (Php43,226) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 72,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)