Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 99 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.987 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 18% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 81,739 Дин. (Php41,139) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)