Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.831 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 90,265 Дин. (Php49,308) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)