Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.904 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 78,721 Дин. (Php41,336) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)