Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.825 RSD / PHP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,737 Дин. (Php47,515) in General Santos City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)