Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.326 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 45% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 109,072 Дин. (3,851 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)