Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 549 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.936 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 85,467 Дин. (3,059 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (14 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)