Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 360 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.185 RSD / PLN
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 87,541 Дин. (3,106 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)