Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.871 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 12% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 69,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 60,385 Дин. (2,761TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)