Cost of living comparison between Gaziantep, Turkey and Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.705 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 38% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 112,048 Дин. (3,426TL) in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $53 (37 minutes ago)