Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.405 RSD / TRY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 56,757 Дин. (3,261TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 1 hour ago)