Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09200 RSD / KRW
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 103,162 Дин. (₩1,121,360) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 63,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,321 (34 minutes ago)