Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.521 RSD / RON
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 61% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 131,097 Дин. (4,764 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)