Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 208 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 115.757 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 187% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 215,476 Дин. ($1,861) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (about 2 hours ago)