Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 356 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.296 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 143,369 Дин. ($1,444) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 4.46 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)