Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida, United States compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 171 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.078 RSD / USD
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gainesville, Florida (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 159,342 Дин. ($1,576) in Gainesville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)