Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 232 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.870 RSD / BWP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,731 Дин. (P9,091) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Surat costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 43,000 (about 1 hour ago)