Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 361 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.962 RSD / BWP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 62% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 131,455 Дин. (P11,992) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)