Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 276 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.061 RSD / BWP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 17% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,471 Дин. (P8,595) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)