Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 108 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.869 RSD / TND
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 39% cheaper than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin you would need to make just about 41,537 Дин. (1,016 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)