Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.863 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 91,127 Дин. (6,131元) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Volos costs €65 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,500 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beirut costs 70,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)