Cost of living in Fuzhou, China vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.342 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 89,600 Дин. (5,840元) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)