Cost of living in Fushun, China compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.042 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 10% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,923 Дин. (元5,779) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 79,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)