Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.371 RSD / CNY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 11% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 86,550 Дин. (5,631元) in Fushun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)