Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.987 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 153% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 205,571 Дин. (¥208,187) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (25 minutes ago)