Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 RSD / JPY
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 121% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 154,905 Дин. (¥167,194) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 70,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)