Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 119.923 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 117% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 177,948 Дин. (€1,484) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)