Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 487 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.204 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 116% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 153,093 Дин. (€1,306) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 71,000 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)