Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Zrenjanin, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.999 RSD / BWP
Do you live in Zrenjanin? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 34% more expensive than in Zrenjanin (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 109,059 Дин. (P9,915) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Дин. in Zrenjanin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (about 1 hour ago)